Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Weeks

My baby is 6 weeks old! Kate seems to be changing and growing everyday. She is even getting too big for her 0-3 months white onesies. Tomorrow we will have to move to the 3-6 months ones. This makes me so sad, I hate that she is growing up so fast. She seems like she will be sleeping through the night soon. She can go up to 6 hours now before she gets hungry. The hard thing is timing her feedings so that she gets fed right before bed. But I can see the light at the end of this sleepy tunnel.
Look at what I can do now!
She can now hold her head up long enough to sit in her Bumbo seat. Like everything else she likes to sit in it for a little while then she loses interest. But I think she does enjoy being able to sit up and look around.
We have been told by everyone that Kate is such a happy baby and I think they are right. She hardly ever cries for no reason. Knock on wood! She has been smiling more and more. She love watching the ceiling fan. I lay her on our bed and turn on the fan and she just talks and smiles.Kate has been very snuggly the last couple of nights. My favorite thing is when she lays on my chest and falls asleep. It is the most peaceful thing, I could lay like that forever. I hope she likes to snuggle when she gets older.
Kate will be a big cousin tomorrow! Cynthia will be induced tomorrow morning so baby boy Sagel should be born sometime tomorrow. I'm so happy that Kate will have a cousin that is so close in age. Its like she has an instant friend. I hope Cynthia has a fast and easy labor!

No comments: