Kate went to her one month doctor appointment today. My little girl is not so little anymore. She now weighs 10 lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long!!! She has done a lot of growing in two weeks, a little more than one pound and an 1 1/2 inches. She also received her second Hepatitis B shot. I now know why they took her out of the room when she got the first one in the hospital. She was not very happy about it! She of course screamed when the nurse gave it to her and when I pick her up she just had such a sad face. Ive never seen her bottom lip stick out so far. She seems to be OK now just very sleepy. I hope it doesn't disturb our night sleep schedule.
Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather! As soon as Jeff gets home we are going for a walk maybe even to the p-a-r-k. Shh I don't want to say that too loud Bella might hear!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment