Thursday, March 25, 2010

I don't remember having so many gray hairs in January. I think the cause is Kate!Oh she may look cute but don't let her fool you. She will come into your life take all your mommy and daddy's attention, cry all the time, and man does she make some funny noises. Don't even get me started on her sleeping schedule. She is up in the middle of the night and again early in the morning. There is no more sleeping in at this house. It used to be so nice I would snuggle with my mommy until noon and then get up to eat and then settle down for my afternoon nap. Now if I want a nap I have to go hide upstairs for some peace and quite. There isn't any snuggling with mommy anymore. As soon as we get comfortable Kate starts to cry and mommy has to get up to get her. I even have to take her on my walks. At lease she doesn't cry during our walks. And look what she has done to Prince and Rusty.Once again if you have lost this little one she is at my house and you can come claim her any time.


No comments: