Kate is now 5 weeks old. She is such a happy baby. She "talks" a lot more now and has started to smile at us when we talk to her or when she sees us. She also loves when we sing to her. Kate is getting so big! I know I say that every week but it just amazes me how much she changes in a week. She is now getting 4 ounces of formula/milk now. She now eats every 4-5 hours so she has been sleeping a little longer at night but we still do wake up once at night. She is also wearing size one diapers. She still loves to play on her activity mate. The other day she played so hard that she fell asleep.Newborn
We are also going to get pictures taken on Friday. I hope Kate is happy and gives us a couple of good smiles or at least isn't crying. I will post them when I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment