Kate is now seven weeks old. She loves to sit and talk or sing with us. Our new favorite thing is to play paddy cake. Today I went through Kate's closet and dresser and packed up all the clothes that were too small for her. I know its crazy that she has clothes that she has out grown already. At this point I'm in a mad rush to make sure she wears everything at least once. I'm even happy that it is going to get cold again this week so she can wear some of her winter clothes that she hasn't yet.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Kate is now seven weeks old. She loves to sit and talk or sing with us. Our new favorite thing is to play paddy cake. Today I went through Kate's closet and dresser and packed up all the clothes that were too small for her. I know its crazy that she has clothes that she has out grown already. At this point I'm in a mad rush to make sure she wears everything at least once. I'm even happy that it is going to get cold again this week so she can wear some of her winter clothes that she hasn't yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment