On my home Google page I have a countdown until the baby is due and today it went to double digits!!! Only 99 more days!!! It so crazy, I'm six months pregnant now and I will soon be in the third trimester. Time is sure flying by!!! I feel like I'm in the perfect stage of my pregnancy. The morning sickness is gone, thank god!!! I'm not too big yet so I can still do daily activities, even though laundry is getting a little hard to carry up and down the stairs. Ive been just pushing it down the stairs hoping that the laundry stays in the basket. I get to enjoy the little kicks and pushes from the baby multiple times during the day. I think she even had the hiccups the other day. It was a little very steady movement. It was kinda neat! I hope this stage of pregnancy last a lot longer.
My baby bump has grown quite a bit since the last picture and looking back on the picture its amazing how much I've changed in four weeks. And Ill only get bigger!

Halloween was good at our house. We had lots of little kids come trick or treating. Then we went to Grandma Focke's, Jeff's grandma, to visit with family and to see the girls in their costumes. Just think next year we will have a little girl that will go trick or treating. Well maybe not trick or treating but she can dress up and help hand out candy. I think the animals will enjoy that, my energy will go towards the baby and not them.


Hopefully the baby will be more cooperative and happy about her costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment