I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything is going well. I'm up ten pounds from my starting weight. It was kind of shocking when I stepped on the scale but its mostly baby right. According to the baby book the baby is about 2 1/2 pound and 16 inches long! Its kind of weird to think that our baby is that big and fits somewhere in my bump. Thankfully, she likes to be all curled up, even if its all curled up under my ribs. That seems to be her new favorite place to be which makes it a little uncomfortable to sit down. I either have to stand up or lay down and stretch out.
I also had my first baby shower on Sunday. The girls from work were so nice and set up an amazing brunch. We got lots of clothes and blankets for the baby. We also got our infant/toddler seat.

No comments:
Post a Comment