Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sleepy Little Girl

So Thursday was Jeff's birthday, the big 3-0, he is officially old or aged to perfection! Anyways, for his birthday I set up an ultrasound so him and the baby could have their first daddy-daughter date and she slept through the whole thing! She wouldn't wake up for anything! Thankfully our ultrasound tech was so nice and let us reschedule. So we scheduled another ultrasound for today at 11. I ate something an hour before, I even skipped the recommended juice and went straight for the caffeine. And still nothing! She slept the whole time again! We did get some movement this time but it was just her moving her hands in front of her face. She is so cute though. The pictures are from Thursday night, the ones from today don't show her face because she has her hands in her face and then she turned her back towards us.
Her hands up by her face. Her smiley face and her chubby cheeks : )Her foot in front of her face! You can also see that her mouth is open.She just loves to sleep, look at that smile!!!What a happy baby!

Even though we didn't get to see her moving around it was so nice just to see her face. This is what she is going to look like when she is born, hopefully and little chubbier but that is her face. We also have a DVD of the ultrasound so that is a nice little keepsake. I can just see it now, when she is a teenage we will show it to all her friends or be watching it when some boy comes to pick her up for a date. If I can figure out how to download the DVD to the computer I will post it for everyone to see.
Also this week I have gotten a lot bigger. Or at least that is how I feel.

Another exciting thing this week is that we have finally decided on a name! Her name will be Katherine Elizabeth Sagel and we will call her Kate. Finally she has a name!

No comments: