So I had my test on Tuesday morning and results came back fine! It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The four hours went by quickly and I didn't feel horrible from fasting. Having my blood drawn four times in four hours wasn't fun but it wasn't too bad either. All in all everything worked out!
I had another first yesterday! Everyone that I work with in my department knows that I'm pregnant. After two weeks of being sick I had to tell them that it was morning sickness and not a horrible disease. Anyways, everyone in the department knows but very few parents or children know. So yesterday I was working and one of the moms asked if I was pregnant. That was the first time anyone asked if I was or not! I guess there's no hiding my baby bump now! Baby Sagel wants to be seen and as Ive come to find out she like the attention!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment