That's right its been two weeks since Ive gotten sick! I didn't want to get too excited last week but this week I am excited! Ive been waiting for this day for three months!!! (Happy dance) Pregnancy is pretty enjoyable right now, I feel like a normal person. A normal person that needs 12 hours of sleep at night, but a normal person!
The baby is now about a pound and she is moving like crazy now a days. It seems like she is awake in the morning then sleeps most of the day and back awake right after dinner. Her kicks are getting stronger they even make Jeff say "man that must hurt". They don't hurt but it is distracting. Its hard to focus when it looks like your baby is making popcorn in there.
The baby's name is still under debate. Jeff has made up his mind and wont consider anything else. That man is so stubborn!!! His choice isn't a bad name I just have some issues with it. Ill just keep thinking of better names : ) Hopefully she will have a name by the time she arrives.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment