I will be 24 weeks on Tuesday. Only four more weeks until I'm in my third trimester. Crazy!!! I feel like the second trimester is going by so quickly. It could because I'm not sick everyday anymore. I am starting to slow down again, I don't have the energy I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm also starting to feel sick again, I haven't gotten sick I just feel sick off and on.
I have another doctors appointment tomorrow and my glucose test is tomorrow too. I have to drink this orange drink and have a blood test within an hour of drinking it. They are just checking to make sure I haven't developed diabetes. I don't think this will be a problem, so hopefully I pass. Well I hope so at least. I don't think I can live without sugar : )
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment