Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holy Cantaloupe!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

I remember going to the grocery store and looking at the plums, peaches, lemons, and even the oranges each week and thinking my baby is that big and being excited. But as I walked passed the cantaloupes this week I said "O my" and started to think I'm only half way there!


As you can see I'm starting to look like I have a baby hanging out in there. The baby is still moving around like crazy. I feel her a couple time each day mostly when I'm laying or sitting down. I'm also feeling better. I haven't had morning/day/evening sickness in over a week! KNOCK ON WOOD!!! I still get car sick though so I have to wear my seabands, even though Prince stole one and of course he hid it somewhere. So now I only have one, Ill be seasick on one side!

No comments: