Wednesday, August 26, 2009

16 Weeks





Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.




How far along? A little over 16 weeks
Maternity clothes? Only pants. Maternity shirts are still way too big its like wearing a tent.
Stretch marks? Nope and I hope it stays that way!
Sleep: Great as long as I have a pillow between my legs.
Best moment this week: Being able to feel the baby move : )
Movement: Yep started on Sunday morning.
Food cravings: Not really. I wish I had cravings it would make eating easier.
Gender: Only a few more weeks. I cant wait until September 15th!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Waking up knowing I'm not going to be sick that day. But at least the morning sickness isn't everyday anymore.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender. I cant wait to start on the nursery.

Ive finally felt the baby move on Sunday. Jeff and I went camping last weekend and I had just came back from one of my many trips to the bathroom and laid back down. Then there it was a little push in my abdomen. At first I just blew it off as another weird pregnancy thing. But there it was again, and again. It didn't hurt it was just a pushing like something poking me from the inside, or should I say someone. Right away I woke up Jeff to share the exciting news, our baby was moving! Since then Ive felt the baby at least once day but I only notice it when I'm sitting still. I think the baby might be able to hear Bella's heart beat or maybe its just the change in pressure but when Bella lays her head on my belly the baby always seems to start kicking. Either the baby already likes Bella or he/she is saying "Hey you! Get off me and my mommy!". I cant wait until you can feel the baby's kicks from the outside, it will be funny to see how Bella reacts.

No comments: