Tuesday, August 11, 2009

13 Weeks





Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)




"You know that you're not out of the woods yet, but at least it feels good to be able to catch your breath today." I think my horoscope explains how things have been going lately. Last week I did have more good days than bad days but I'm still having those bad days. I hit my first pregnancy milestone this weekend, I brought my first pair of maternity pants! I have to say they are really comfortable. I have been having a lot of stretching and sharp pains in my abdomen the past week, the doctor calls them "growing pains". Most of the time they are just annoying but some times I cant help but stop and grab my side.

No comments: