Wednesday, August 19, 2009

14 or 15 Weeks?

So the doctors always measured me a week behind my due date so I was going by what they said thinking that my due date might be moved. But according to my due date, February 9th, I'm at 15th week. Anyways, at our appointment yesterday the doctor said that everything seemed to be caught up. So I'm going with the due date that means I'm 15th weeks!





Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measures the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, through you probably still cant feel the movements.




Nothing has really changed. I'm still sick most of the time and lately I haven't even had a good day. I never thought it could happen but the vomiting has even gotten worse. I get sick at least once a day and at times it can be violent and exhausting. I'm just so ready to start feeling better!
Anyways, to the fun stuff. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything looked good. The baby's heart rate was 156 which is good. I asked why it would have gone down so much since last visit and she said that the baby was probably just sleeping. Seeing that our appointment was at 9am Im hoping that this is a sign that the baby likes to sleep in as much as mommy and that this habit continues. Hey a girl can dream cant she! Also, even though Ive been so sick Ive gained a pound since the last appointment. This could be because for two days before the appointment I was starving to death! It was horriable, I would eat something and not even twenty minutes later I was starving again but yet I couldnt keep anything down. Thankfully that little episode has ended.
And for the biggest news!!! Our big ultrasound is scheduled for September 15th! Hopefully baby Sagel will be so nice as to let us see if its a boy or girl! I think mommy has earned that. Im so excited. I cant wait to know what our little baby is then we can start preparing for its arrival. We can finally start thinking about names seriously, its been really hard to think about names when we didnt know the gender. And we can finally start working on the nursery : ) Only a couple more weeks!

No comments: