Monday, September 6, 2010
So it seems that I am only averaging one blog per month. I know its disappointing but life is busy or should I say Kate is busy! She is always on the move and now she is getting up on her hands and knees. Most of the time she just rocks back and forth but she has been crawling one or two steps. She usually just gives up and goes back to army crawling because she can get around better.
Kate's curiosity is on overload recently, she has to check everything out. She has a real interest in Bella's bed. Also, how all the animals go between the couch and end table and she tries to follow them. Bella and Prince keep their distance from Kate. I'm a little afraid of Bella's reaction when she cant get away from Kate.
Rusty on the other hand loves Kate. He will lay with Kate on her mat and even scoot his nose under her hand so she will pet him. He doesn't mind her grabbing his tail, he is really a great cat for her.
Kate is obsessed with our phones and the remotes for the TV. I think we will have to see if we can get drool protection on our phones.
Last week we had Kate's six month doctors appointment. She was 19lbs and 28 inches long. This puts her in the 97th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight. Everything seem to look fine but our doctor did refer us to a pediatric eye doctor to take a look at Kate's eyes. Our doctor doesn't think that Kate is cross eyed that it is just because of the gap between her eyes. Hopefully, it is just nothing or something she will out grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment