I still don't know when Kate decided to start growing up but I cant wait to see what she accomplishes this week. I just hope she decides to grow up a little slower so we can enjoy our baby a little bit longer.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Where does the time go?
I find myself lately wondering when my baby decided to grow up! It seemed like 9 months of being pregnant was a lifetime but the last 7 months have went by in a blink of an eye. Lately, watching Kate makes me sad because she isn't a little baby anymore she is a curious little person that has her own agenda. In just two weeks Kate has started crawling all over the place and she even started pulling herself up to stand today. Kate was very proud of herself, she has been trying to do this all weekend.

I still don't know when Kate decided to start growing up but I cant wait to see what she accomplishes this week. I just hope she decides to grow up a little slower so we can enjoy our baby a little bit longer.
I still don't know when Kate decided to start growing up but I cant wait to see what she accomplishes this week. I just hope she decides to grow up a little slower so we can enjoy our baby a little bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment