I have not abandon you! July was just a very busy month. Last time I posted, Kate had not started baby food yet. Since then we have started green beans, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, and we will start carrots this week. We also started giving her bananas which she really didn't care for. The first day she had them every time she took a bite her whole body would shiver with disgust. She actually said yuck with every bite! I thought she would learn to like them but the second day she had them she actually started to cry. Kate does love green beans, I think that is her favorite food so far. We have been making our own baby food which is really fun. I love knowing what exactly is in her food.Kate is still a very busy girl. She is always "talking" and screaming when she plays. She is getting around a lot more than before. She rolls over both ways now and she can scoot/army crawl her way around. Its so funny to watch her see something that she wants and scoot to it. She does have a short attention span so she scoots from one toy to the other.
We got to visit with a lot of family in the month of July. Jeff's mom and dad were in town for a week. My grandma and grandpa Bender came down and stayed with us. Kate stayed with my mom for a week while Jeff and I went to Las Vegas. It was so nice to get away and spend time with Jeff but I missed Kate very much. I'm not sure she missed us though because she stayed pretty busy. She went to the zoo with mom, Garion, and his girlfriend Jayna. Kate had her first date. They went to the park and fed the ducks.
Kate also got to visit with my grandma Sees and her sister that is here from Korea.Kate is getting so big. She will be six months old in a week! How crazy is that! This weekend we put her "big girl" car seat in our cars. She was getting way too heavy to carry her in her pumpkin seat so it was time. Kate's first tooth has finally pushed through last week. I'm so glad it finally made its appearance because it was really starting to bother her. We were going through a lot of cold teethers and baby orajel.
I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of Kate from the month of July. Hopefully, I am able to write another post before August is over!




No comments:
Post a Comment