Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stuff stuff everywhere but none of it is mine. Who knew one little person could have so much stuff and she doesn't even like to share. I would share my toys with her, not my bones, but my toys would be OK. Not only does she have more toys than me she gets to go on vacation without me. I had to stay home and hang out with Uncle Garion. Mom said I was taking a staycation. It was nice to get away from all the screaming that Kate does now. I try and tell mom that she is screaming and needs help but she just smiles and makes Kate scream more, apparently she is happy but I don't believe it.
The worse thing even happened this week! Kate can move around now! Before you could put her somewhere and she wouldn't go anywhere but now she is on the roll. That is just one step closer to chasing me around.

If you would like to help a poor neglected wiener dog please send bones!!!

No comments: