KATE ROLLED OVER!!! Around 7:15 pm this evening during the rain, thunder, lighting, and hail she did it, she rolled from her back to her tummy. She has been trying so hard all day long. Yesterday, she would roll onto her side and try to roll over but she would get tired and roll back to her back. She always got stuck on her arm. But today was different. Today she would roll onto her side and try and roll over but today she wouldn't roll back to her back she would stay on her side, rest a little bit and then scream out and try some more. After trying all day she finally did it! Surprisingly she wasn't really happy about it, she didn't cry either. She just laid there like "I knew I could do it".

I'm so excited for her and I'm glad that she did it when Jeff was home. Even though I'm excited I cant help but start thinking about what we have to do now that she can roll over. We are going to have to stop swaddling her at night because if she rolled over she would be stuck on her tummy. We are also going to have to start buckling her into her chair and swing and no more putting her on the couch or bed and walking away. My baby is getting so big!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment