She is still too timid to reach out and play with the toys but she loves to sit up and look at all of them.I cant wait until next week when Kate goes to the doctors. I'm very curious to see how much she has grown in two months. I unofficially weighed her last week and I think she weighs around 20 lbs!!! If this is true she will have to go up to a big girl car seat. It makes me sad to think my baby is growing up and is too big for her pumpkin seat but it will be a good thing for my back because she is heavy. I told her the other day that she needed a stronger mommy! Although at this doctors appointment she will get four more vaccines. I hope she doesn't get too upset, she can be a drama baby sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment