Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Stork

Where is my stork!?! My mother says she never told me about the stork but I don't believe her!!! Either she told me that when I got married and was ready to have a baby that a stork would bring it to me or she let me watch Dumbo too many times and never told me the truth. I can remember up until around 4th grade I really thought that is how babies got here. Oh if that were only true.
I think that either my hormones are making me crazy or I've come to the realization that I'm going to have a baby. I know I wanted this and couldn't wait to get pregnant, don't get me wrong I am so excited and cant wait to hold my little boy or girl but I am scared. I am so scared! I'm the type of person that wants/needs to know exactly whats going to happen and how its going to feel. That cant happen in this situation. I can spend all my time reading books and learning about everything that will or could happen but still wont be prepared for what is going to happen. Even more scary than not knowing whats going to happen is how much its going to hurt. I have nothing to compare it to. Ive never had surgery, I have broken a bone and had stitches but I was too young to even remember. I know I will be fine and in the end I will have my baby but until then I'm going to be scared of the unknown.

No comments: