As most of you know Jeff and I went to the doctor today for our first appointment. We are about 6 to 7 weeks along and our due date is February 9, a couple of peoples birthday!

How far along? About 6 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet. But my pants are getting a little tight.
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet. But my pants are getting a little tight.
Stretch marks? Nope and i hope it stays that way!
Sleep: Great but i wake up twice a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and finding out how far along i am.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: I suddenly really like Skyline.
Gender: Don't know yet but Jeff is convinced its a boy, we will see!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Coffee in the morning
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heart beat next week!
Everyone seems to be taking the news very well and is really excited, except Rusty.
Maybe we shouldn't have told him at the top of the stairs!!!
We hope this blog will help everyone stay up to date with everything that will happen in the up coming 9 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment