Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chinese Birth Chart

So out of boredom and curiosity i decided to do the Chinese birth chart. I did the best out of three and all three were, drum roll please, Girl!!! Jeff still believes it will be a boy. I guess only time will tell.
I'm still feeling fine. No morning sickness just "hunger" sickness. Anytime I'm just a little hungry i start to feel sick. And i wonder why Ive gained so much weight in the past month! 5lbs! I like to think its just water weight : )
I am so tired this week. Today i came home from work at 1 slept from 3-4 then took another nap from 8-10. I'm glad i only had to work until 1 i don't know what i will do when i have to work all day tomorrow. Jeff read today that a pregnant woman uses as much energy as he would body building so that made me feel better about all my naps!

No comments: