Sunday, November 28, 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving on Thursday. Kate was able to eat turkey, sweet potatoes, and mashed potatoes. Her stranger anxiety really didn't come into play and she was happy to go visit with everyone. She even got to Skye with Grandma and Grandpa Sagel, although I don't think she noticed them on the computer but they got to see her. At the end of the night she got to sit down and play with her baby cousins. Aunt Cynthia got out one of the twins old walkers and Kate just took off. I kind of thought she would but it was fun to see her walking around. She was going so fast that Jeff couldnt even get a good picture.

We planned on getting Kate a walker for Christmas but after seeing her walk on Thanksgiving I knew if we waited we would be just holding her back so we gave her one for an early Christmas present.

Today Kate woke up from her nap with a fever and cried most of the night. Then when Jeff was putting her to bed she got sick all over him. I picked a good night not to feed her : ) I hope Kate starts feeling better though. I'm going to call the doctors office tomorrow morning but I hope its nothing.

No comments: