Monday, February 8, 2010

The Fine Print

You should always read the fine print! I signed up for 40 weeks of pregnancy and some how got the 41st week free. Instead of getting a baby on February 9th I'm getting a massage in hopes of inducing labor. Needless to say this could be a long week! Hopefully, I can find enough things to do to keep me busy. A watched pot never boils right?
The animals are also preparing for the arrival of Kate. Bella is attached to my side, she has to get as much mommy Bella time she can. Prince is being annoying as ever. Not sure if he is preparing for Kate or he is just naturally annoying. Rusty on the other hand is preparing for the impending doom a little differently.
If you don't know Rusty he is a little shy, well very shy. If people are over, he is hiding in the basement. He is also scared of everything! When we got Bella he would only come out of the bedroom to eat and use the litter box and even that was a mad dash to the kitchen. When we moved into the house he hide in the basement for months. I think after about a year he would actually come out and socialize with everyone. Poor guy is not going to know what to do with himself when the baby comes. Maybe he wont notice!

No comments: