I had another doctors appointment today and still no more progress has been made. I have another doctors appointment next week, Ill be 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant! Ugh! Next week they will check me again for any progress and do a non stress test on the baby if there still isn't any more progress. Basically, they will hook me up to a fetal monitor to make sure Kate's heart beat is steady. If everything looks fine then they will let her cook for another week before doing anything else. Ugh! I feel like Ive been pregnant forever! How did we go from thinking two weeks ago that she would be here any day to talking about letting her go a week longer?
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
6 More Weeks of Winter
I had another doctors appointment today and still no more progress has been made. I have another doctors appointment next week, Ill be 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant! Ugh! Next week they will check me again for any progress and do a non stress test on the baby if there still isn't any more progress. Basically, they will hook me up to a fetal monitor to make sure Kate's heart beat is steady. If everything looks fine then they will let her cook for another week before doing anything else. Ugh! I feel like Ive been pregnant forever! How did we go from thinking two weeks ago that she would be here any day to talking about letting her go a week longer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment