Can you believe that Kate is two? I know I say it all the time but time flies by once you have a child. I love seeing her grow up I just wish it didn't happen so quickly. Anyways, I think Kate had a great birthday and party. Her birthday was last Thursday, she woke up to balloons and presents what a great way to wake up! We got her some bubbles and a water table, it will be so much fun this summer. After breakfast we headed to the children's museum. This was the first time Kate had ever been there and she loved it, she didn't want to leave even after two and half hours of playing.
On Saturday we had Kate's party. I think she had a great party and had so many kids to play with, which she loves. We also loved that all of my family was able to make it to the party. I love having time to spend with my family even if it's only for a short time. The theme of the party was Sesame Street, which WAS Kate's favorite. I say was because about a week after I decided the theme would be Sesame Street she stopped wanting to watch it. Now all she wants to watch is Winnie the Pooh, that will be a whole other post. Anyways, I made all the decorations for the party with my new Cricut, it was so much fun I cant wait for the next party : )
OK, now for some stats on our little girl. We went to the doctor last Wednesday these are the stats they came up with. Her weight was 31 lbs that puts her at the 75th percentile for her age. I'm starting to feel the effects of carrying her up and down the stairs. We may have to put her in a toddler bed in a couple of months just because I wont be able to lift her into her crib. She was 35 1/2 inches tall that the 99th percentile for her age. I'm not sure about this number because they had to measure her three times to get a good measurement, I think she is taller. The first measurement they got she was actually shorter than her last appointment. This appointment was kind of exciting because for the first time in Kate's life she didn't have to get any shots. I think once we were done she was like "that's it?" She wont have to get any shots, other than a flu shot, until she is five.

No comments:
Post a Comment