Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Catch Up

Hi everyone! It seems like I took a little summer vacation from the blog. But I think its time to catch everyone up on our lives, also my life has been threatened if I didn't update the blog soon :) This summer has been busy just take a look...


We went boating


Ate a few ice cream cones


Fell in love with shoes even Daddy's shoes


Had about a dozen watermelons


Took Bella for walks inside and outside


Made cookies with mommy


Made a few hundred messes


Hung out outside


Kate is now 19 months old. When we went to her 18 month Dr. appointment she weighed 27 lbs and was 35 inches tall. This puts her in the 99% for height. She is talking so much. She probably can say about 15 or so words and knows about 10 animal sounds. She also loves to sing, it amazes me that she knows a song after only listening to it two or three times.
I said she fell in love with shoes over the summer, this is an understatement. Kate changes her shoes at least twice a day and she is very picky about what pair she wants to wear. It makes life a little hard sometime. How do you explain to a 19 month old that she cant wear one flip flop and one dress shoe?
I would like to post Kate's 18 month pictures sometime this week. So until then!

No comments: