In the last month Kate's personality has developed so much. She is starting to understand what I say to her, most of the time she does what she wants not what I say. I'm also starting to understand her a lot more too. Little whines and nonsense words are starting to make sense. Kate talks nonstop all day long. She is so funny when she is talking to you because she waves her hands around and even laughs at her stories.
Kate is still a busy little girl. I've actually lost five pounds since she started walking. She is constantly running back and forth from the living room and kitchen. She loves to play under the kitchen table and chairs. She also loves to dance. It's so funny when Kate hears a song she likes she screams and just goes crazy. It's also funny to see her dance in the car.
Our new favorite thing is to play outside. We picked up a playhouse for Kate from a garage sale and she just loves to open the door and go in and out. She still loves when I blow bubbles but she hasn't figured out how to blow them yet. Kate loves being outside so much that she cries and throws a tantrum everything we come back inside.
Lets go outside Mom!
I also wanted to share these pictures from the Marblehead Lighthouse. It seems like we visit the lighthouse every time we visit my grandparents camper but this was the first time Kate has seen it. I'm sure it is just the first of many visits.

No comments:
Post a Comment