It seems like Kate is getting cuter and cuter everyday. Today we went to the zoo to get Kate out of the house. Kate waved and blew kisses to the elephant, he even waved back with his trunk. He also tried to spray us with water. I couldn't tell if he liked Kate talking to him and clapping her hands or he was mad about it. Kate probably could of sat there all day flirting and talking to the elephant. She has been flirting a lot lately with everyone she sees. The other day we were coming out of the store and a little boy and his mom were going in and Kate blew him a kiss, the little boy just smiled at her.
Kate also had fun growling at the polar bears. It was really funny. I want to teach her to growl when I ask her "What do the bears say?".
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment