Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

As many of you know yesterday was Kate's 1st birthday! The weather was a complete 180 from last year. Last year it was cold and there was probably two feet of snow on the ground. I think there was even a level two snow emergency when Jeff and I left to go to the hospital.



Yesterday though was a beautiful day. The high was around 65 degrees and sunny most of the day. It was a perfect day to go to the zoo. It was so nice to get out of the house. Kate and I were way beyond having cabin fever.



The zoo was so nice, not only because it was so warm out but because no one was there. There were no crowds anywhere just a few people here and there. I don't think I will ever want to go to the zoo on the weekends again. The funny thing is there were only probably a hundred people there and we saw three people that we knew.


The polar bears were really playful and so much fun to watch


That's enough pictures mom I'm trying to watch the polar bears!

We got to see the penguin parade. I don't think Kate really knew what to think about them.

I'm starting to get tired you guys!

I had so much fun!

About 5 minutes later

Kate has a doctor appointment tomorrow so I will update everyone on her stats then. I'm very curious to see how tall she is. I feel like she has grown 5 inches since her last appointment. We will see!

No comments: